10.31.2010

Happy Halloween!

I hope everyone has enjoyed their Halloween weekend! Sadly, I can't do an In My Mailbox this week because I didn't get any books :( BUT! This past Wednesday was my birthday and I was lucky enough to get a couple of great gifts. My boyfriend's family sent me an Amazon gift card and my boyfriend surprised me after taking me out to dinner with a Nook! I was so giddy about that, he kept laughing at me. I haven't had a chance to read on it yet because of the stack of books I got at the library last week. I'm also planning to splurge on some books with the gift card but I feel overwhelmed in trying to choose. What are some recently released books you all have enjoyed?

I'll leave you all with a couple of photos from the Halloween party I attended last night. Did any of you have fun costumes?

No comments:

Post a Comment