9.20.2011

Top Ten Tuesday - Books I Feel As Though Everyone Has Read But Me



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish. This week we are talking books that we feel as though everyone has read but for whatever reason we haven't gotten around to. I was pretty proud of myself while trying to come up with this list. I feel like in the last couple of years I've made a pretty conscious effort to read the classics and over hyped books.

1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - Yep. All of you have read this except me.
2. The Wolves of Mercy Falls series by Maggie Stiefvater - I have these on my Nook but haven't gotten around to them yet. I've heard so many good things from other bloggers.
3. Anything by Bill Bryson - I have Neither Here Nor There on my bookshelf but I haven't read anything by him yet. I have no idea why considering how much I enjoy travel literature.
4. The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck - this is an obvious classic that I just don't know why I never read. It wasn't required reading but after East of Eden I definitely need to read this at some point.
5. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott - I read an abridged version of Little Women when I was little but it there was so much of the real story cut out.
6. Delirium by Lauren Oliver - It's been sitting on my shelf and I WILL get to it soon, but for now I'm one of the few left in the blogger community that hasn't read Delirium yet.
7. The Jessica Darling series by Megan McCafferty - I've been hearing people tell me to read this series for years now and I'm beginning to think I'm the only person left who hasn't been introduced to Jessica Darling.
8. Almost anything by Jane Austen - I've only read Emma. FOR SHAME, I know.

1 comment:

  1. Anna and the French Kiss is so cute! But definitely read The Wolves of Mercy Falls series. :)

    ReplyDelete