This week's Top Ten Tuesday covers the books that are at the top of our to be read list's for fall. My list is a combination of books I'm anticipating the release of as well as some of the books that I plan to read in the next couple of months.
1. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin - this book blew up after BEA and I cannot wait to get my hands on it when it comes out!
2. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins - Okay, so I haven't read Anna and the French Kiss yet but I've heard how awesome it is by some of my favorite bloggers and I trust you guys! So let's just say Anna and the French Kiss is also a part of this list, my number 2B :)
3. Delirium by Lauren Oliver - I still haven't read this. The pretty cover is calling my name though.
4. The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle - this book just popped up on my radar in the last few weeks but it sounds so good that I think it's going to be worthy of an immediate buy upon it's release (next week!)
5. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs - this sounds super creepy and perfect for an October read
6. The Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath - I've been waiting for the right time to read this and I think fall will be the perfect time.
7. A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young - I just bought this and I can't wait to read it after all the buzz about it lately
8. Moonglass by Jessi Kirby - another one that I just bought. I love the cover for this and it's fairly short so I'm probably going to read this soon. Plus, I've heard it's really good!
9. A Long Long Time Ago & Essentially True by Brigid Pausulka - I've had this book on my shelf for awhile. Between the title and the cover I'm always drawn to it but I haven't read it yet. That will change soon.
10. One Day by David Nicholls - with the movie release I'm seeing more and more people reading this book in public. I received it for Christmas and hadn't even heard of it at that time. Now I'm pretty eager to read it so I can see the movie.
As always, thanks to The Broke and the Bookish for coming up with this awesome meme!