8.01.2011

In My Mailbox (9)

The last month I've gone book buying crazy. Bad for my wallet, but exciting for my bookshelves. Does anyone else like to just stare at their shelves sometimes, or am I the only weirdo that gets all mushy inside when I see all those books that are just waiting to be read? Anywhoooo, I went to the going out of business sale at the only Borders left open around LA and got a few things. I was not impressed with the sale prices yet but of course I still had to buy more books.


Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan
Where She Went by Gayle Forman
Juliet, Naked by David Horby

From NetGalley:

The Night Strangers by Chris Bohjalian
The Fallback Plan by Leigh Stein
Moonlight on Linoleum by Terri Helwig

Happy reading ya'll!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice mailbox. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog. I also got If I stay this past week. New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have to read If I Stay, but have heard great things about both books in the series. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice mailbox this week. The Dead- Tossed Waves has an interesting title and cover. I will have to look it up.
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete