10.24.2010

In My Mailbox/ Weekly Reading Wrap-Up (5)

In My Mailbox is a weekly feature hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. This week I finally made it to the library to pick up my copy of House of Leaves that I put on hold. I meant to only go in, grab the book and get out... Let's face it though, that was never going to happen. While I was there I also got:
The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson
The Line by Teri Hall
Going Bovine by Libba Bray
Travels With Charley by John Steinbeck


I'm slowly crossing off my list of books I've been dying to read, as mentioned in a Top Ten Tuesday post I did awhile ago, so I'm pretty pleased about that!

In the last week, I read and reviewed Frankenstein (in case you missed it- HERE) and started reading House of Leaves, which I'm just about done with. I'm glad to be getting some spooky reading in as Halloween approaches.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you think of House of Leaves!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think The Haunting of Hill House sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete